Friday, August 10, 2012

The Paper Dolls Challenge #51

Hi everyone! Jessica, here, from The Paper Parade. Its my month to host the Paper Dolls challenge. I chose this month because it is my birth month, and I thought it would be fun to create a birthday card challenge with a twist...use some birthday wrapping paper on your card!


As you can see, I used my SU circle punch to cut out a couple of the cakes from the wrapping paper. And I used one of my Paper Smooches Stamps front and center in a PTI Mat Stack.


The dog is colored with Copics. The sentiments are from the same set. The cardstock is PTI, the twine is from the Twinery, the pearls from Recollections, the scallop punch from SU, and the double ended banner die from PTI.



 

I remember PTI hosting a challenge after Christmas to use leftover wrapping from your Christmas gifts, and I thought it was such a fun idea, so I decided to take it and repurpose it as a birthday idea :) So I hope you have fun with some funky paper and create a unique birthday card for someone special, or for your stash! If you do play along, make sure to link up below to show us what you create, I'd love to see!


2 comments:

  1. I love wrapping paper! This sounds like a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute...I love how you used that adorable wrapping paper too. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete